"Great service"

About: Solihull Hospital / Dermatology

I would like to thank all the staff at Solihul dermatology department. I was treated by Dr Zaki who performed MOHs surgery on my nose, he was very kind and gentle when performing the surgery. The nurse were really kind and helpful. I too me his advice on the repair after surgery.

Dear Fairy69

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent experience in Dermatology under the care of Dr Zaki.

I'm so pleased to read that you found the nurses were kind and helpful to you, and that Dr Zaki was kind and gentle.

I will ensure that your feedback is forwarded to Dr Zaki and the Matron for Dermatology so that they can communicate your kind comments to all of the team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope my actions are acceptable and I wish you all the best in your continued recovery following treatment.

Thank you once again for taking the time out to provide your feedback it is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert