"What a fabulous experience, made to feel cared..."

I can't thank you enough. Whilst I know that my procedure was fairly routine there is always some trepidation when going in for a general anaesthetic. The treatment centre is a really pleasant place for both patients and companions. All staff were efficient, friendly and made me feel fully at ease. As a woman you can sometimes feel that you lave your dignity at the front desk when having such procedures however this was never the case here, no embarrassment as all male and female staff were sensitive and made sure we had all the facts.

I'm fairly sure when it came to the anaesthetic I drifted off giggling at the good humour of those administering to me and woke up feeling similarly looked after. I saw both surgeon and anethnatist before and after and left feeling happy, pretty pain free and fully understanding what had been done. Thank you so much, wonderful!

Response from Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you very much for the valued feedback. We take pride in offering great care and service to all our patients and it's a pleasure to learn that you felt you were treated with dignity and were reassured by the staff during your during visit. Your kind comments have been shared with the team involved in your care.

Best wishes