"Urology nurses exceeded expectations :)"

About: Lister Hospital

I had an appointment for Urodynamic tests at the Urology Clinic at Lister hospital, Stevenage.

I really wasn't looking forward to it, who would, but mainly because of how embarrassing I would feel to have the tests done.

I would like to say just how lovely the two nurses who carried out the test were.

From the minute I entered the room they were both very attentive, friendly and reassuring.

Because of their friendly nature, the tests were made much more tolerable and although I thanked them profusely for their kindness, I wanted to write and praise them too.

Unfortunately I can't remember their names. I have already written an e-mail, but just in case it doesn't get to them I thought I would leave a review here also.

Kind regards.

Response from Lister Hospital

Thanks for getting in touch and it's good to hear your feedback about how well looked after you felt in the hands of the nursing team undertaking urodynamic tests at the Lister's urology clinic recently. We've passed your feedback on to the team so that they get to read your kind words.