"Great service"

About: Harworth & Bircotes Children's centre

(as a parent/guardian),

I used to take my children to Harworth & Bircotes sure start centre for diffrent play groups, baby weighing, stay & play etc. Any time a needed help regarding housing, debts, getting back into work or if if had any general problem Neil was always happy & willing to help in any way he could which was a great help & a load off my mind knowing a didnt have to do it all alone.

Neil showed me diffrent courses I could attend which I would benefit from, 1 course been GOALS which would help me back into employment in the future, this was a couple days long which meant I had to put my youngest child into Rainbows day nursery while I attended. After completing the course I found a cleaning job with 15 hours, I needed 1 more hour to make up to my 16 hours Neil suggested that I went and asked at Rainbows day nursery if they was able to provide me with 1 hour as they was aware how hard a was trying to get back into work. Neil approached Rainbows day nursery manager with me to explain my circumstances, they agreed they would give me 1 hour a week cleaning

Response from Sherrel Dudley, General Manager for Children's Services North and Countywide, Health Partnerships

Thankyou so much for sharing the experience you had, I'm so pleased that Neil was able to help and you found him so supportive. I will ensure he gets your feedback. How wonderful that you were able to find employment following this course.

Thanks again.