"Staff on EASU were amazing"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Colorectal surgery

Absolutely brilliant. Cannot fault this hospital. The staff on EASU were amazing - especially the new nurse, who was working alongside another. Emma? Sorry, I've seen that many nurses recently. Forgive me for getting confused. However, even though I can't remember the name exactly, her care was exceptional. I had a particularly problem and she dealt with it with the upmost professionalism yet caring and compassionate manner. She really deserves recognition. I won't forget the face or the way she cared for me. Thank you.

The whole experience, as horrible as it was, was made bearable by a few individuals (Mr Pillia and his team). The only criticism is the TVs are very expensive - but you don't go into hospital to watch tv I guess.

Thank you - if I ever have the unfortunate pleasure of having to be a inpatient again, then this would definitely be my chosen hospital.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Moojuice2010,

Please accept my sincere thanks for the kind comments.

I will ensure Emma receives a copy of this email as a recognition of her kindness and care for Revalidation purposes.

It is lovely to receive comments as the whole team work extremely hard to ensure that we provide the best care possible even in exceptional circumstances.

Kind Regards,