"Care Home Pathway"

About: Bromley Healthcare / Care home liaison team

My Mum of 91 was transferred from the PRUH to a Nursing Home following a fall at home. The home did nothing to help her regain her mobility so I contacted the above team to assist primarily with Physio support. They responded very quickly, kept me informed about future care options & provided helpful input for us as a family & the home. Following a safeguarding concern at the home Mum was moved to a residential home in West Wickham where the team provided ongoing mobility support & aids. The team were professional, personable, efficient & effective throughout & without them We suspect that Mum might have been confined to a wheelchair. As it turns out she is on her feet again & moving around and is now safe & well. The staff on the team who made this happen are Jayne , Pam  & Tracey. I cannot fault them, thank you!

Response from Amanda Mayo, Head of Nursing, Quality Team, Bromley Healthcare

Thankyou 'Bokey' for your posting.

It is really lovely to read this as we do not get many postings about our Home Pathway service.

I will ensure that the team see your feedback and I am sure they will be thrilled.

I am glad that your Mum is up and about again - what a result!