"The care and service was second to none"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Emergency department

Unfortunately I fell down a set a stairs leading to me injuring my foot. My foot was very swollen and I was in a lot of pain when I arrived at the hospital. However I didn't wait long to be seen and when I was taken the care I received was exceptional. My nurse Fiona was very friendly and professional, she explained everything very well & looked after me beautifully. Every member of staff I came in contact with were all friendly, helpful and appeared happy to be at work!

I can honestly say the care and service I received in Wishaw General was second to none. Keep up the great work guys! ! !

Response from Faith McCrea, Service Manager, Emergency & Medical Services, Wishaw General Hospital

Dear Wee V

Thank you very much for getting in touch and for your comments in relation to the care and treatment you received whilst having to attend the Emergency Department here at Wishaw General Hospital. I indeed hope that your injury is recovering well.

It is always nice to get positive feedback and I will ensure this will be shared across the Emergency team here at Wishaw General Hospital. I have no doubt they will be delighted by the feedback and in particular Fiona, who you have personally named.

Faith