"I was impressed"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Accident & Emergency

(as a parent/guardian),

My son went to A & E with a sprained ankle. The doctor who saw us, Dr Prica, was really good, in that he was patient and directed the conversation to my son who has learning difficulties; Dr Prica was very understanding and was prepared to give us crutches as he began to listen to the impact for my son.

In addition to this I could hear who he worked with a number of patients and I was impressed by his style, his disposition, real interest and professionalism.

Response from Michaela Cannon, Patient Feedback and Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries & Galloway

Dear rach38

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am delighted you and your son had good care experience.

I will forwarded your comments to the staff concerned as I know they will appreciate your kind words. We are indeed fortunate to have such a committed and dedicated staff within NHS Dumfries and Galloway and it is always heartening for staff to receive such positive feedback.

If you have any further comments or improvements that you would like to suggest please do not hesitate to contact us.