"Fantastic team"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Cardiology

My partner was admitted for a stent to be fitted, I understood that I could only drop him off and return later when he was ready to be picked up. When we arrived the nurse that was looking after us let me stay and was extremely helpful and explained everything to my partner. We were there all day and on many occasions I as well as my partner and I were offered drinks. I cannot praise the staff enough, ignore negative reviews the staff on this ward 6 are fantastic. Also I can't forget Dr. Ment brilliant, brilliant keep up the good work, one fantastic team ward 6

Dear Donut

Thank you for your feedback regarding your partner's recent treatment for a cardiac stent. I am so pleased to read that you found the nurse looking after your partner was helpful and explained everything that was happening clearly, and also that you were allowed to stay with your partner for reassurance and company. It can be a very scary time when you require a procedure and it is heartwarming to learn that you being allowed to stay provided comfort to you both.

I will ensure that your kind comments are forwarded to Dr Ment and the Cardiology Matron Heidi Lane who will both be thrilled to read your feedback and ensure it is shared with all of the Cardiology Team who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience in often difficult circumstances.

I hope my actions are acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is extremely important to us.

My best wishes to your partner for their continued recovery.

Kindest regards