"Great care and treatment"

About: Aberdeen Royal Infirmary / Emergency Medicine

Amazing care and treatment from the team in Casualty on Monday night. My fiancé was taken in via ambulance late on Monday night/early Tuesday morning with a dangerously high temperature and potential sepsis. I had my baby boy with me and the staff (Isla) were absolutely amazing and made me feel so reassured. The medical staff were also fantastic and got his condition under control so quickly, I cannot thank them enough!

Response from Linda Oldroyd, Nurse Consultant Patient Safety and Experience, NHS Grampian

Dera mrsg43

Thank you very much indeed for posting this feedback on Patient Opinion. You must have been very worried and frightened. I am so glad things turned out well. The important thing for you and your fiance was to get excellent care and to feel reassured. Staff did a great job delivering what you needed and valued.

Everyone in ED will be delighted to hear that they are doing a great job, especially Isla! We will make sure that your kind words are shared with the staff.

Many thanks again!

• mrsg43 thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by mrsg43 (a relative)

Thank you, and I also forgot to say how great the Ambulance staff were too, I also really appreciated their help. Sorry that I didn't catch their names.