"My experience was positive"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Gynaecology

I attended Crosshouse Hospital gynaecology dept. From the moment I arrived I was greeted and advised of the next steps.

Due to the nature of the procedure I was anxious. The treatment I recieved was second to none hence my reason for writing this. I felt the staff were Knowledgeable and put me at my ease from the minute I arrived.

The nurse practitioner (I even asked for her name) was fabulous! ! , her manner was empathic and again knowledgable. I felt she explained to me every step what was to happen and alternatives.

Throughout the procedure my dignity was met. well done a great Nurse and great team. Thank you for making my experience a positive one. Keep hold of these staff they are a credit to the NHS.

Dear Hodgie123,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience today at Gynaecology. It is such a pleasure to pass this to the team so they know how much this meant to you. I know it will make their day. I hope you are 'out of the woods' now whether this was a treatment or method of diagnosis.

Best wishes,