"Rheumatology clinic"

About: Solihull Hospital / Rheumatology

(as a friend),

I took an elderly patient to the clinic today. I was so impressed by the helpfulness of all of the staff and in particular the nurse Jayne working at the clinic. She really went the extra mile to help make this a good experience.

Dear Atimin

Thank you for your post regarding your visit to the Rheumatology Clinic at Solihull Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you were impressed with the helpfulness of all the staff, and in particular the Staff Nurse Jayne who was on duty the day you attended. I will ensure that your kind comments are forwarded to the Senior Sister for Outpatients Department at Solihull Hospital, as well as to the Clinical Director for Rheumatology who will be thrilled to read your feedback, and ensure that it is communicated throughout the team. Positive feedback from our patients and visitors gives a great boost to our staff who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope that this is acceptable. Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert