"Maternity services"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Maternity care

Went in to AMU to be induced at 41 plus 5 days. This process took a while and ended up with myself been taken for and emergency section. My husband is very uneasy in a hospital setting. all the staff were exceptional with both of us. They explained exactly what was going on throughout and managed to keep myself and my husband calm. Our anaesthetist was fantastic with us as well as all the staff. I don't have a bad word to say about anyone. The care we all received and my new baby boy was great.

Dear Doherty86,

Congratulations Mummy (and Daddy). Thank you for taking time out of your now, very busy schedule to tell us about your birthing experience. It can be a daunting time before child birth but others reading this story will benefit from your experience as much as the staff. It is good to hear how well it all went and I will be delighted to pass this to the team so they benefit from your lovely post.

Take care and best wishes,