"Southwell centre - 90th Birthday celebrations for the Queen"
About: Rampton Hospital Rampton Hospital DN22 0PD
Posted by Lyned24 (as ),
We ran two events over two consecutive days within Southwell day care centre, to celebrate the Queens 90th Birthday. One afternoon was for Mental Health patients, and one for the Learning disabilities patients.
Both days went well, with excellent patient attendance, we made the most of the weather, running both indoor and outdoor summer fete activities, followed by afternoon tea and a quiz.
The patient response has been overwhelming: -
• “I enjoyed the party thankyou to all the staff for organising it”
• “Entertaining, pleased everyone got together”
• “I haven’t seen this done before, but it’s been fantastic, I liked the games, could we do it again at Christmas? ”
• “We need something like this every month”
• “It’s been brilliant”
• “Entertaining and exciting, brilliant, brilliant food”
• “It really put the wind in my sails”