"Atrocious car parking for disabled"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

I have a valid blue badge and obtain a £1.50 ticket each day whilst visiting my seriously ill husband in Carlto/Coleby ward. I display these two items clearly on the dashboard each time I visit. And guess what! Two parking tickets have been issued! For 'exceeding the maximum stay time' . The blue time of arrival indicator states '3 hours' and I know I am well under that limit. Again I will write to this parking firm but maybe my next conversation should be the press.

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear anon

Thank you for your feedback regarding disabled parking at Lincoln County Hospital.

To be able to investigate this matter, I will need some more information from you. If you would please contact our PALS team on 01522 707071, or by e-mail to pals@ulh.nhs.uk, with your name, and the Parking Charge Notices [PCN] numbers from the parking tickets, I can review the circumstances around the issue of these tickets.

Regards