"Consistently poor service from mental health team"

I was under the 'care' of pepperville house and was frequently given sub standard care. I recently moved and should have been referred on to another service in my new area. 8 weeks on no contact so j have been chasing it up.

Pepperville forgot to refer me and infact discharged me?!

I have had so many problems with them including them putting me down as a DNA for appointments I attended, not returning my phone calls ( I called daily in January and waited weeks for my care co or donator to return my call- what if I had been suicidal?) .

I changed my address numerous times with them only for them to always send post to my ex partners house forcing us to have contact which has been very distressing for me.

I wouldn't send my worst enemy to be treated by pepperville and the ATU team.

Response from Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what happened to you at Pepperville House

I apologise that it has taken so long to respond - we are putting in place a new system to make sure that such unacceptable delays do not happen again.

I have passed your comments onto Pepperville but if you have continued to be unhappy about their approach please get back in touch via this site to update us or via the trusts PALS service

I am very sorry that you were left feeling this way about Sussex Partnership services and hope that we can take steps with you to ensure that the situation is put right

kind regards