"Superb consultant"

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

Hi,i had an operation on c6/7 in whipps cross hospital on Tuesday the 31st may. I had the good fortune to be operated on by a superb consultant and team,The first thing I will say is that,had it not been for this consultant I would not have had this opp done,due to some of the complications involved, this is the 2nd opp ive had under this consultant and that is testimony in how high I regard them and their team have done a great job on my spine again,with another 2 opps to go thru in the future on my lower spine,i hope its under this consultant and team.i have been under quite a few consultants ,Stanmore/wittington/and holly house, but this is the best by a country mile, I am 9 days post opp,i could not have sat here and typed thes review before the opp with the pain I was inn. so my hat of to you for getting my life back one piece at a time,2 down I hope the next one goes as well,and im sure it will.

all the best for the future to you and your team.

james drain

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

Dear James,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It is always lovely to hear when patients think highly of our staff and are happy with the care they receive.

We have passed your comments onto the team at Whipps as they will love to hear them.

We hope that you continue to recover well following your operation.

Wishing you all the best,

Barts Health NHS Trust