"Frequent visitor"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I have been admitted to this hospital 4 times over the last 3 months with infections after an operation for cancer. Each time I attended A a E and was dealt with very promptly by professional polite staff who were very good at putting me at ease and helping me to feel better. I have then been admitted to mainly Compton ward (3 times) Frensham (1) the staff on the wards including cleaners and catering were faultless.

The nursing staff were very professional and treated me and other patients with respect and dignity night and day and nothing was to much for them, so it's a big thank you from me and my family.

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Thank you for going to the trouble of writing to thank the staff who looked after you. Coming into hospital can be a daunting experience, so I am pleased that the team were always able to put you at ease and make you feel better. Please be assured that I will pass your message on to all departments/wards mentioned and I know they all will be delighted to receive it. Once again, thank you for your message.