"A visit to outpatients suit level1"

About: Whiston Hospital

I went there to be examined for the 2nd time for something that I think is serious because of the look of things (lumps in my neck), but when I was seen by a doctor who wasn't the one I was going to see at first place, I was told 2 or 3 words like a little kid just to get rid of and the prescreption that was given to me didnt have anything to do with what Im actually suffering from, and although I explained that to the doctor, they still seemed to just want to get rid of me quickly (I had tried that prescription before with no result anyway). I should mention also that because of the strong accent of the doctor I couldn't understand things they were saying when I insisted on my question to know what could be causing my problem and if I was to rate the manners of dealing with a patient I definitely wouldnt even give it 1 star.

Response from Whiston Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your outpatient visit and I am sorry to learn that the service did not meet your expectations.

Please could you contact our PALS department on 0151 430 1376 so that we can discuss this further with you.