"Thanks to Rivers Pain management Team"

About: NHS Fife

After just completed this pain management programme I have to say as someone who lives with chronic pain how helpful and positive my experience was. The team of professionals, David, Sonia, Debs, Sheena and Kenny worked hard to help each and every one of us and everyone has taken something from the experience. My own pain levels have reduced to a more manageable level and I will use all the tools given to me to manage my long term pain more effectively. Well done everyone.

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear Lindy Loo

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience of the Rivers Pain Management programme and those who supported you during the process. It sounds like the staff really focussed on what mattered to the indviduals and this clearly been a successful approach. I will be delighted to share your feedback with the team who will greatly appreciate it. Chronic pain can be so debilitating; however it sounds like the Rivers programme has really enabled you to develop ways of dealing with the pain you suffer and made the pain more manageable.

Thanks again for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

Regards