"Mental health"

My experience of Canada house 2014 was great until the changed management no one is getting the help they need. One of the receptionist are rude and put the phone down on me. Staff saying I have personailty disorder when looking they have been looking at my old notes fed up of it!! I don't have personalty disorder. Wish I had a care coordinator and a psychiatrist who are understanding but no you don't make things clear to me at all

Response from Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust We are preparing to make a change

I am very sorry to hear that you have not felt the support of Canada House to be helpful. Could we please ask that you contact Stephanie Clarke, Assistant Director Community Recovery Service Line, on 01622 714559 who would be pleased to look into your case and see what can be done to better support you and what we can learn to improve our support more generally.

We are undertaking a programme to improve the Trust's reception areas and hope to address these concerns during this summer. Thank you for taking the time to raise this concern.