"Care and attention at Rotherham has been excellent"

About: Northern General Hospital / Nephrology Rotherham Hospital / Ophthalmology Rotherham PCT / Podiatry Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust

I have been attending Rotherham since approximately 10 years ago.

I am under Dr Mazuwu and did have a period of 5 weeks on his ward. I have seen him every 6 months or so since I also attend podiatry every 4 to 6 weeks and have to go to the Orthotics department every 3 or 4 years for special shoes.

I go to the eye clinic for cataracts and am presently seeing a consultant every 2 months. I also have a kidney problem and did dialysis at home for approx 5 years but now attend the satellite unit for dialysis every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

The care and attention I have had both at Rotherham and Northern General Hospitals has been excellent as have the transport service, with exception when we had the awful weather over the last 2-3 months, the drivers have got me there a little late.

Response from Helen Wyatt, Manager, Patient and Public Involvement , Quality Assurance Team, Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group

Its good to know that you are receiving good treatment from the wide range of services that you describe; I will pass your comments on to staff in these services.