"Outstanding care"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

My wife has recently been in the care of the hospital staff in wards C1 and C11.

The care and attention she received has been absolutely outstanding in every respect.

It would be unfair to name individual members of staff.

From cleaning, to attending to daily personal needs, to medical care and monitoring and making family visitors feel at ease was all of an excellent standard.

One got to feel and appreciate the teamwork of all involved on both of the wards mentioned.

My family and I wish to thank all involved for their very much appreciated care of my wife.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding the care your wife received during her stay on Wards C1 and C11 at the Royal Blackburn Hospital, and thank you for taking the time to do so.

I am pleased to hear that you found the care she received to be outstanding and of an excellent standard.

I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the staff who will be delighted to hear that your wife’s recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

If you would like to talk to one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand in further detail what made this a positive experience for your wife and the family we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services.

You can either contact me (Melissa Almond) on 01254 734087 or email me on melissa.almond@elht.nhs.uk

Many thanks and Best wishes