"I really can't thank Debbie enough for the excellent treatment & care"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Maternity care

I attended Wishaw General Hospital after a lengthy discussion on the telephone to a very knowledgeable physiotherapy specialist -Debbie

She offered me advice until I could make my appointment which was given very quickly.

On my 1st visit Debbie was very professional with a lovely caring nature. We discussed ways to help easy the pain I had, exercises & my pelvis/surrounding joints were manipulated - just 1 appointment & I felt a massive difference.

I was again squeezed in as I was going on holiday. Debbie always called when she said she would to arrange further appointments & check my progress.

I really can't thank Debbie enough for the excellent treatment & care I received

Response from Claire Rae, Physiotherapy Lead, Wishaw General Hospital, NHS Lanarkshire

Hi Dardis07

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I'm really pleased that you have had a good experience of our physiotherapy service. I have passed on your kind comments to Debbie and the rest of the team who do a fantastic job. I hope that you continue to feel the benefit of the treatment and advice Debbie gave you.

Thanks again