"Excellent care at Salford Royal"

About: Salford Royal

My Husband spends a lot of time at Salford Royal with having developed Hydrocephalus as a baby.. Over the last few years he has been in and out a lot needing emergency treatment for a Blocked/malfunctioning Shunt, And more recently he developed a terrible Infection.. The staff are absolute diamonds and cant do enough for him, wards B7 and H7 have exceptional and highly professional staff. They are quite used to us now with being in so frequently.. Always a friendly welcome and always happy to help. Everyone from the support workers to the Staff nurses/Sisters. My husband is lucky to have such a Fantastic Consultant and my husband has 100% trust in them, they listen and understands and wants the best for him and lets my husband make his own decisions on what treatment he thinks he needs as he knows his own body and illness. On a whole i could not fault this hospital. The entire staff on Neuro are the best by far, thank you for taking such good care of my husband and keep up the excellent work. You are all Angels.

Response from Salford Royal

Hi

Many thanks for your review and we are very pleased to hear that your husband had a positive experience at Salford Royal which met your expectations.

We will pass on your kind comments to the ward staff who were involved in his care, if you could contact our PALS service, we can ensure that your comments reach all who were involved in looking after him. The PALS team can be contacted on 0161 206 2003 or via email to pals@srft.nhs.uk between the hours of 08:30 and 16:30, Monday to Friday.

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review.