About: Back on Track (Hammersmith and Fulham IAPT)

Back on Track changed my life for the better in ways that words will not adequately describe. I am just a regular person that was having a hard time coping with things. My weekly sessions over the course of 12 weeks gave me an education on my cognitive process and the 'tools' I needed to change things for the better. I am so grateful for Back on Track and the fact that the NHS provides this for free is absolutely amazing.

Response from Ruth dennis, Consultant Psychologist, West London Mental Health NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Back on Track. I am one of the managers of the Back on Track team and I am so delighted that you found that the work you did here helped to change your life for the better. I really hope that some other people will read your story here and it will encourage them to seek help as well. As you say, an ordinary person having a hard time coping - that's exactly what our service is there for. I will let the team know about your very kind words and wish you all the best for the future.