"My view of A&E I was dealt ..."

About: Macclesfield District General Hospital

My view of A&E

I was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The inter action between all the staff, reception, nurses doctors, and Consultants, came as a pleasant surprised it was shear professionalism.

I was kept informed all the way to the operating theatre on the various options, including your shortage of beds,( DUE TO SNOW) fully understandable and my options ,to be kept in over night or released.

Moving now to my contact with your orthopaedic outpatients. I think the organisation is superb With my visits the waiting time has been minimal,On the last visit , where I arrived early I was seen and discharged before my appointment time , for me a first.

Again the interaction between the staff who have dealt with me, Receptionist, Nurses, Doctors, OT specialist has been exceptional. Thank you all.

Please insure these comment are passed to the relevant staff

Response from Macclesfield District General Hospital

Thank you so much for all your positive comments. It is great to hear how good your experience has been. We were especially pleased to hear about the way you were kept informed and the way the staff worked together. We have passed on your comments to the staff.