"Early Gynaelogical Unit at St Mary's"

About: St Mary's Hospital (Manchester)

I had the unfortunate need to visit the EGU recently due to a miscarriage. I just wanted to complinent the staff on being sympathetic and reassuring while maintaining professionalism and a high standard of care. I couldn't have asked for more both during my visits and the follow up care I received. Thank you all!!

Response from Amy McCawley, Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your positive comments posted on the NHS Choices / Patient Opinion website regarding your care on the Emergency Gynaecology Unit at Saint Mary’s Hospital.

It was very kind of you to take the time to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was encouraging to hear that you felt you had received reassuring and sympathetic care at what must have been a very difficult time for you.

I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to Mrs Pam Kilcoyne as Lead Nurse for Gynaecology and the staff involved. We wish you well for the future.