"Clinic feedback"

Phoned up to book a consultation which I was told clearly it would be £50 which is to be paid over the phone. I paid this and went for the appointment. The place looked pleasant and professional. So this made me feel fine. I then went in for the consultation and was told it would be £300 to remove the small mole I have. Anyway I decided I wouldn't go ahead as this was far too steep a price. They asked for an extra £50 making the consultation £100!

Taking into account that £50 was a high price for a 5min consultation £100 is unbelievable especially that I had been told it would be £50. I paid this then when I went to the car I thought this isn't right so went to ask for the extra £50, they refused to give me it back.

This is very short sighted of them as now I am left with a bitter taste in my mouth and would never ever recommend or use them again.

Having thought this through they clearly have no confidence in them resolving issues, most places have a free initial consultation, for them to charge £100 for literally nothing is a disgrace.

I really want my money back and wish I had never ever contacted them.

There are plenty of skin specialists in the area, I felt no care whatsoever about me or my feelings