"Acute cardiac centre"

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I received outstanding and exceptional care during my recent stay as an in patient in the Acute Cardiac Centre. I was kept completely informed in all aspects of my care and treated with the up most respect and dignity at all times. Thank you to all the team.

Response from Amy McCawley, Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comments on the NHS Choices Website. We were very pleased to read that you had a positive experience of the care you received in the Acute Cardiac Centre at Manchester Royal Infirmary. We were especially pleased that you felt you received an exceptional level of care. As a Trust we aim to provide the highest standard of care possible to our patients and we were glad to receive your feedback highlighting our efforts to provide a caring environment where dignity and respect are a priority. We will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the Lead Nurse of the Acute Cardiac Centre so that it can be shared with the wider team.