"Vascular/fares"

About: Royal Sussex County Hospital

In May 2016, I had a vascular assessment for the pain in my leg and foot, nurses and the consultants were very helpful and pleasant, they directed me to the correct places, making it easy to find.Going to the department the nurse offered me the lift to use, as they saw I was in some pain in the leg, well done,showing concern. Waiting time was quick and pleasant.The consultant gave me excellent service, describing all to me. In June 2016 im going for a scan, I must admit I am touch nervous about this.,and July returning to see the consultant. The consultant has done well, doing everything they can to make me feel better.

Upon leaving I needed fares returned. The cashier went out their way to help me. .Well done.

The only bits not happy about, having to travel to Brighton from Eastbourne.Where I live.By bus.

Response from Royal Sussex County Hospital

Dear Allen

Thank you so much for taking the time to feedback about your experience in vascular department and cashiers. I am delighted to hear that it was positive and I have passed this onto the teams involved in your care, I know that they will really appreciate your kind words.

Best wishes