"poor communication"

My original appointment for the 29 April was cancelled by yourselves and re-arranged for the 6 May. This was not convenient for me, hence I tried to phone your booking line. After waiting 15 minutes for an reply, I spoke to a member of staff, I explained that the appointment was to be cancelled and rearranged, I also asked them questions regarding bookings, questions they refused to answer and put the phone down on me mid speech. Needless to say this member of staff did not cancel the appointment as requested.

I thought I would try an email, but to-date I have not received a response.

I finally got an appointment for 11 May with the ENT "consultant", they did not appear to know why I was there, my ears needed cleaning, there was know consultation, the consultant just cleaned my ears, I was in their office less than two minutes. Fortunately this was a minor procedure but if it had been more complicated, I would not recommend this person - they seemed incapable of speaking.

Response from Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

We are really sorry and surprised to hear about your recent experience. Sincere apologies that you did not receive the high standard of service that we always aim to provide for our patients. We would really appreciate the opportunity to investigate this matter fully for you. Would you be kind enough to contact Ann.Grogan@careuk.com with some further details please?

Best wishes