"Childrens A and E service"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I would like to thank the staff in the Children's A and E and the Dr in the maxillofacial department of the hospital, for being so efficient and looking after my son so well, after he had an accident at a birthday party and cut his lip deeply, requiring stiches.

We were seen very quickly and the Dr in Maxillofacial was excellent.

Once he was referred to this doctor I expected to be waiting for her for some time, but they were able to come and see him straight away and they really put him at ease and had a lovely manner with him - I wish I had got their name!

I was very pleased with how quickly we were seen and how the staff treated my son.

Happily he has healed very quickly and the Dr did an excellent job stitching his lip up!

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to write and thank the staff who looked after your son. Having stitches in his lip must have been a very daunting experience for him, so I delighted that our staff were able to put him at ease and that he is now recovering well. I have passed your message on to all of the departments mentioned in your message and I know they will be delighted to receive it. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.