About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

Having been sent to the Dept as an urgent referral, I have left feeling very dissatisfied by the attitude of the Consultant today.

A little respect and compassion wouldn't go a miss!

Whilst they may see these things day in day out, I think they need to remember these can be overwhelming to a patient.

Rude would be an under statement.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience of care within the Dermatology Department at Royal Blackburn Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so. I am so sorry that you were dissatisfied at your appointment.

In order for me to investigate further, I would need some further information.

I would appreciate it if you could contact me, Helen Ritchie on 01254 734471 or alternatively you can email me on helen.ritchie@elht.nhs.uk.

If you prefer you can discuss further any concerns you may have about our services with our East Lancashire Hospitals Trust Customer Relations team on 01254 733700 or complaints@elht.nhs.uk who can advise you of your options in raising these concerns further.

If you would like to share your experience in confidence with an independent organisation please contact Healthwatch BwD on 01254 504985 or info@healthwatchblackburnwithdarwen.co.uk

Many thanks again for commenting.

Helen Ritchie