" I won’t forget their help and efficiency"

About: Rotherham PCT / Continence service

Some months ago I was diagnosed as having enlarged prostate gland. I was prescribed medication but unfortunately on two occasions I suffered acute urinary retention and after the second time I was catheterised pending an operation (TURP) which is scheduled for 19th March. Until then I am still catheterised and I am using the continence prescription service (Rotherham area). The service is first class and as a first time user I have found them most accommodating and prepared to explain the products available. The delivery service is very speedy and efficient, my contact point is a lady named Laura and she is very helpful and very efficient. After my op I shouldn’t require this service any more but I won’t forget their help and efficiency.

Response from Helen Wyatt, Manager, Patient and Public Involvement , Quality Assurance Team, Rotherham Clinical Commissioning Group

Thanks for your comments, I'll be sure to pass them on to the service, especially Laura! And I hope your opertaion goes well.