"A Great Hospital"

About: Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

I came to Shepton Mallet Treatment Centre almost five years ago when I first needed hip replacement surgery, and had a successful replacement done, so when my second hip needed to be replaced Shepton was the obvious choice.

True to form my second hip was duly replaced and 48 hours later I was discharged back home.

My stay at this first class hospital had been more than exemplary, right from walking through the door when I was met by understanding and welcoming staff that looked after me before, during and after my operation. I felt I was treated as an individual and not as a routine patient which was most welcome. Nothing seemed too much trouble for anyone at any time during my stay, I can truly say that I defiantly made the right choice when I selected Shepton Mallet Care centre. I cannot praise them enough and even after I arrived home the follow up service contacted me to ensure that all was well. Should I ever need hospitalisation again I hope that it will be administered in what honestly is a credit to any health service, a first class hospital. Shepton you did me proud, well done.

Response from Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to leave feedback regarding your recent procedure at Shepton Mallet NHS Treatment Centre.

We aim to provide a high quality patient focused and individualised care and it was lovely to hear that you have been satisfied with the care and attention you have received.

Jen Lewis Stakeholder Engagement & Communications Executive