"Double disectomy, ward 8, castle hill"

About: Castle Hill Hospital

I've never left a review for anything before but on this occasion I feel I must. The Dr has just performed a double disectomy on my L3 and L 4 discs which had prolapsed . I have suffered over 10 years on and off with excruciating pain , sciatic pain in my leg. I had my surgery last Thursday , a week ago and I must say I feel absolutely incredible ! As far as I'm concerned Dr is worth their weight in diamonds! No one knows what this type of pain is like until experienced. I just want to say a massive massive thank you to DR for curing me and I highly recommend this fantastic Dr... I feel incredible, no pain what so ever, I keep expecting to wake up....... Thank you Dr .... You are a very clever, talented man five star plus *****

From a very happy Mrs Jane wilson .

Response from Castle Hill Hospital

Dear Mrs Wilson

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website.

It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families.

We will ensure your kind comments are shared with the Neurosurgery team.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) on (01482) 623065 or email pals@hey.nhs.uk.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Kind regards,

Patient Experience Department

Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.