"Thank you to all the staff in A&E, especially..."

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I was recently taken from The Eye Hospital to The A&E Dept as my blood pressure had rocketed out of control whilst waiting for treatment. All the staff were caring, understanding and professional. I was quickly seen by a nurse and then by a wonderful doctor. What a tonic they were. They were caring and compassionate, I was so pleased with my treatment and I can only say a huge thank you to all the staff in such a busy place. You are all wonderful.

Response from Amy McCawley, Patient Experience Team, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment on the NHS Choices Website. We were pleased to read that you found our staff to be caring and professional and that they made a positive difference to your experience. We were also very pleased to read that you were treated with compassion and in a timely manner. We will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the Operational Manager of the Accident and Emergency Department so that it can be shared with the wider team.