"Arrogant Uncaring Staff."

About: Spire Roding Hospital

NHS acute back pain referral form GP, arrogant specialist who decided to go on holiday instead of outlining a course of action. Despite formal complaint and numerous call to hospital by patient and GP, patient ended up being rushed to A&E twice and eventually diagnosed with growth on spine (awaits test for Cancer/TB). Specialist refused to talk to patients, several weeks later awaits outcome of complaint. Would not recommend this hospital.

Response from Spire Roding Hospital

I am very sorry to hear that you feel you have not received the high standard of service we always aim to deliver.

Listening to and acting on feedback is important to us and I would like to take the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your experience and concerns in person or over the telephone at your convenience.

The Spire Roding Hospital follows a comprehensive complaints and concerns management process to ensure broad investigations and this helps us to identify a root cause which in return provides us an opportunity to learn as an organisation.

Once more I would like to genuinely apologise, that on this occasion we were not able to meet your expectations which gave you a reason to leave this feedback.

If I can offer any help or you would like to discuss this matter with me you can contact me on 0208 709 7762.

Yours sincerely