"Care was exceptional but timescale far too slow"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Clinical haematology East Surrey Hospital / Urology

I went to ER and was treated extremely well and admitted next day. I was to have an investigation, for which I was starved for 4 days. I went back a week later for the tests and have been in pain and had poor flow ever since. The investigations have gone on from then. We are now 6 months on and I still don't know what caused the bleed but today had a CT guided biopsy done of a cyst, found originally in ER. The care I have received has been exceptional but the timescale far too slow.

Dear Twiggy

I'm sorry to read that whilst you were happy with the quality of care you received at A&E at East Surrey Hospital, you were kept waiting for subsequent treatment and still are uncertain what caused your original problem.

Hopefully you are now receiving treatment but if you are uncertain what is happenig please e-mail me at ian.mackenzie@sash.nhs.uk and I will ask someone to look into what is going on.