"Dolphin Ward"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I rang the Dolphin ward yesterday morning to arrange a last minute urgent blood test. The nurse I spoke to really helpful and managed to squeezed my daughter in. I also rang a few times with some queries and everyone I spoke to were really helpful. I was quite aware that nurses and staffs working there must have been quite busy but everyone I spoke to dealt with my queries with great professionalism and patience.

The nurses who did the blood test were also really good as my daughter is 7 and quite anxious about blood test.It made such a difference as I was quite concerned about my daughter who has a very rare genetic condition. I am very grateful so I just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved.

Response from Sally Smith, Chief Nurse and Director Of Quality, East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to write into us. I am so pleased the test went well for your daughter, as I fully appreciate how stressful this can be for us, let alone a young seven year old.

Please accept my best wishes, and thank you again.

Sally