"Baby born by emergency c-section 16th of may 2016"

About: Burnley General Hospital

All the staff were brilliant and me and my baby got the best aftercare . Thank you to the midwives and the neo nurses . You all do a fab job and keep up the brilliant work . My pregnancy and delivery of my baby was made easy by your support and just want to say a big thank you. You will all remain very close to my heart.

Response from Burnley General Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding your admission to Burnley General Hospital for the birth of your baby, and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is lovely to receive such positive feedback about the care and support you received.

We always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care and I will ensure your comments are passed on to the team concerned.

If you would like to talk through your admission with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand in further detail what made this such a positive experience for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services.

You can either contact me (Melissa Almond) on 01254 734087 or email me on melissa.almond@elht.nhs.uk

Many thanks and Best wishes