"Lovely staff who were first rate."

About: St George's Hospital (Tooting) (London)

The Dr I saw was so caring and careful. I went for a dental extraction. I have a complicated medical history and they fully involved me in how I could best be supported. There were some complications in the process of dental extraction and they took there time as I needed until tooth was suitably numb and then its removal. I was aware they were running behind on list but I was made to feel cared for and they were not concerned and gave me the care I needed to complete procedure. I found myself having to go back a few days later and again received great care.

I highly recommend this team of staff and there clinical care. They do not work in luxurious surroundings but the care is great. Only problem I would say is distance involved when you have mobility issues to get to department.

Response from St George's Hospital (Tooting)

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback about your experience at St George’s Hospital. Your kind words of appreciation about the way you were cared for by the team will be passed to the manager of the service; who in turn will inform the staff.