"Awful staff and awful place"

About: St Mary's Hospital (London)

I came here on 21st may 2016 . I was uncertain about my procedure and they told me to come back on th 22nd may the following day. When i did they had double booked me. As a result this has changed my whole procedure process! as a staff member they should have known this and i did explain it to them on saturday.

Also, before telling them that i was unsure about my choice they said they cannot give me the medication and i did say "oh im relieved as im a bit unshre so i have another day to think" yet this was miscommunicated.

I also said not to bring my mother into the room but they still carried on talking about my process with my mothers presence. Awful place!

Response from St Mary's Hospital

Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust is very concerned about your feedback posted on NHS Choices and wishes to sincerely apologise to you for the experience you have had in the Jefferiss Wing.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) has passed on your comments to the relevant service managers.

We would like to encourage you to contact PALS on either 0203 312 7777 or email pals@imperial.nhs.uk