"A feeling of warmth"

About: Churchill Hospital

Dramatic change on the ward. Some change of personnel with wholly beneficial result. I was told that now there is now always 'someone to help' for nurses. The culture of the ward has changed from when I was there for 2 weeks over Christmas to a much more modern, caring one.

Superb nursing. Special commendation for one nurse and their colleague whom I met earlier over Christmas. What distinguishes these 2 nurses

especially is their high intelligence & level of responsiveness to patient need.

This is a busy surgical ward yet impressive concern for patients shown both day & night by the doctors as well as the nurses.

Excellent diabetic care for patients, unlike The Manor which has fewer specialist doctors

involved in diabetic patient care.

This is how the NHS can be, at its very best.

Thanks to all.

Response from Churchill Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a positive experience. We greatly appreciate feedback. It is good to know what we are doing well and that are staff members are responsive and professional to patients.

It has been a joy to share your kind words with relevant staff members, and we wish you all the best.