"Excellent care"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

I recently had a thyroid operation and was placed on ward c22. The staff were amazing and looked after me really well. There was a time wait for pain relief because at times the nurses were very short staffed and trying to deal with everything at once. But on a personal level superb.

I am proud of our nhs even now when times are hard.

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding your admission to Ward C22 at Royal Blackburn Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is lovely to receive such positive feedback about the care and treatment provided.

We always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care and I will ensure your comments are passed on to the team concerned.

If you would like to talk through your admission with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand in further detail what made this a positive experience for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services.

You can either contact me (Melissa Almond) on 01254 734087 or email me on melissa.almond@elht.nhs.uk

Many thanks and Best wishes