"Knee Replacements, April 2015 and March 2016"

About: Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre

My left knee was replaced at Barlborough in April 2015 and my right knee in March 2016.

During both visits I was impressed by the standards of care, cleanliness and hygiene.

All staff from every department had the happy knack of making me feel that I was the most important patient they had ever looked after, and I was always kept up to date at every stage of the procedure from pre op assessment to discharge.

With both knees now replaced I won't need that service any more, but if I ever need hip replacements I want to be treated at Barlborough!

Response from Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your lovely comments on the NHS Choices website.

It's good to know that our efforts to continually provide the best possible care for our patients are paying off. It's also a pleasure to hear that you would be happy to come back for further surgery, although we hope you don't need it!

We wish you a speedy recovery and send our very best wishes. With kind regards, Mandy J Miller, PA to Steve Booker, Hospital Director and Marco La Malfa, Medical Director