"Good treatment from reception to discharge"

About: Wycombe Hospital

I was very pleased with my treatment from reception to discharge I was made to feel comfortable and provided with all the necessary information at every stage, Dr Cullen and her team were excellent putting me at ease and imparting information and asking after my well being during the procedure, my after care was good and the detailed analysis of the findings and any further examinations treatment were again very good, as my wife was waiting downstairs for me a Nurse accompanied down to meet her all in all very satisfactory experience.

Response from Anthony Banton, Patient Experience Manager, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Brownwarrior

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments on this site.

I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience of our services, from reception to discharge, during your recent visit to Wycombe Hospital.

We strive to put our patients first and to ensure they are offered high quality care. It is therefore rewarding to hear that you felt your care from Dr Cullen and her team was excellent. I will make sure that your thanks are passed on to all the areas involved.

• Brownwarrior thinks this response is helpful