"Physiotherapy - an amazing team"

About: Pendle Community Hospital

We are so lucky to have a facility like the Pendle Community Hospital. In my own case I have been receiving treatment at the Shoulder Clinic from the physiotherapy team, and I can't praise them enough. Friendly but totally professional, caring and effective, particularly in the way they manage their clients, some of whom are quite frail and vulnerable. The hospital as a whole impresses me - everyone I've had contact with, from porters, cleaners, reception staff and the physio team, are about the friendliest bunch I've had the pleasure to meet! Thank you so much

Response from Pendle Community Hospital

Dear James

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your experience of care with the Physiotherapy Department at Pendle Community Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

I am so pleased to hear that you found the team professional, caring and effective.

It is heartening to hear that all the staff you came into contact with were so friendly and that your experience was so positive.

I will ensure your comments are passed onto the team who I am sure will be delighted to receive such lovely feedback.

If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made it so positive for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services.

You can either contact me (Helen Ritchie) on 01254 734471 or email me on Helen.Ritchie@elht.nhs.uk

Many thanks again and Best Wishes