About: Russells Hall Hospital

I attempted to make an appointment for an Cray and unfortunately rang the wrong extension number on two occasions. When I attempted to telephone the correct number I was kept hanging on for ages.I eventually tried switch board this attempt also took over twenty minutes. Switchboard were brilliant but after twenty minutes I tried another direction. Eventually appointments rang me back and stated that some people have to wait over half an hour. However when I attended xray they were running only ten minutes late but when I was called in the radiologist was very apologetic. Very quick and efficient.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your experience. We are sorry to hear that you had trouble getting through to the correct department and that you had to wait to speak to someone about booking your appointment. It is good to know; however, that our switchboard team was helpful and that, when you attended for your X-ray, you were seen quickly and efficiently. We have passed your feedback onto the teams involved.